led by Professor Ilona Boniwell
Positran creates psychological tools based on scientific research in positive psychology and develops practical training programmes to optimise the performance, engagement and well-being of groups and individuals.
- Consultant for the Prime Minister’s office of the UAE for measuring and developing positivity at work
- Consultant for the Government of Bhutan to develop a framework for happiness-based public policy at the request of the UN
- Working with top companies worldwide including L’Oréal, Club Med, Microsoft and Randstad
- Sharing expertise across countries and continents including Singapore, Japan, China, Australia, UAE, Morocco, Mexico, USA, Canada, EU, Iceland and UK.
- Creator of the most up-to-date measure of happiness at work
- 15 years of experience in creating and running MAPP programmes
- Creator of the SPARK Resilience© programme for education and workplace
- One of the first companies to offer positive education programmes
- Creator of the most innovative positive psychology tools that transform professional practice
- Pioneer of using Lego© Serious Play© for positive psychology
Professor Ilona Boniwell
Positran is headed by Pr. Ilona Boniwell, one of the most renowned professionals in Positive Psychology. Pr Ilona Boniwell leads the MSc International in Applied Positive Psychology (I-MAPP) at Anglia Ruskin University (United Kingdom and France). She also teaches Positive Leadership at Ecole Centrale Paris and HEC Paris. She was the founder of the MAPP programme at the UEL, created the European Network of Positive Psychology and the tradition of the ENPP congresses. She is a TEDx and a frequent keynote speaker, author of 7 books and multiple scientific publications.