Positive Challenges and Objectives
FR / EN
The Positive Challenges and Objectives cards offer 42 positive challenges, to be met today, and 42 positive objectives, to be met tomorrow or another day. This tool provides personal challenge, while developing wellness skills.
Choose a challenge or objective for yourself or others, at random or according to your current interests/desires. This is a fun and engaging game to be played with family or friends at any time.
Game available in French or English.
The Positive Challenges and Objectives cards have been created to activate the levers for well-being in a simple and fun way. They are organised into 7 categories:
- Understanding & Creativity
These cards can be used by everyone from the age of 10, with family, friends, at school or at work! The Positive Challenges and Objectives cards have been created to activate the levers promoting well-being in a simple and fun way where you want and when you want!
Positive challenges for today:
Are you in a training room or classroom? Do you need an icebreaker activity? Do you want to do something with family or friends?
LET’S CHALLENGE EACH OTHER!
- Each player draws a CHALLENGE card, either at random or from among the cards of his or her choice. Each colour represents a category: Activity, Understanding & Creativity, Tranquillity, Identity, Optimism, Us, Satisfaction.
- Each person presents their card to the others in groups of 4 to 6 people and everyone completes the challenge right away.
- Each person chooses a card for the person next to them, who must carry out the activity written on it.
Positive objectives for tomorrow:
Looking for a change in your daily life? Do you want to discover small activities to integrate into your life to improve your well-being?
DON’T WAIT ANY LONGER – GET STARTED!
- Everyone offers an OBJECTIVE card to the person next to them, who must complete the task written on the card within a few days. Each colour represents a category: Activity, Understanding & Creativity, Tranquillity, Identity, Optimism, Us, Satisfaction.
- Some objectives will require preparation and planning.
- If your group can meet regularly, the game can continue at the next meeting.